Friday, December 14, 2012

PAINFUL BY KISSES - SELF CONTROL chord and lyric

Intro:

D     Bm    2x G
D

So far away…

Bm

Since you let me standing here

And I’m trying to against the time

D

Loneliness…

Bm

That’s what I feel right now

Did you know that I’m crying inside?


(*)

G
Hope you doing allright

                        D
Without me by your side

 
( Reff )

D               Bm       Em                              F#
Self control… you know you still have me
G                         A
Don’t let me go away
D            Bm        Em                                        F#
Self control… so please don’t leave me down
G                    A
Don’t say goodbye
D
Make mistakes..
Bm
You with somebody else
I never though what you did to me
D                          Bm
Don’t blame me… and I will go away
Don’t expect me to forgive you

 back to (*)


Bm
Do you think I need you?
G
You’re wrong!
Bm
If you hurt me one more time
G
You’ll never see me again
Bm
Do what ever you want…
G
Do what ever you need
Bm
It’s all up to you…
G
You hurt me, you hurt me!

No comments:

Post a Comment