Friday, December 14, 2012

PAINFUL BY KISSES - MY GUARDIAN ANGEL chord and lyric

      G                              A#   
Intro:

D  A#  G  CD  A#  C - 5x



D                                 A#
I don’t know who you are
                  C                  G
I don’t know where you came from
D                   A#                      C           G
Since I met you the world’s upside down
D                  A#                    C          G
And you can change me to be a better man
D                A#            C
I hope you meant to me



(*)

         G                                           A#
After I know much longer, after I fallin
Love with you
 G                                   A#
I know what the real life it is         
You’re so precious to me and I don’t want
To loose you
                G                         A#           C
Hope that you can stay beside me forever



( Reff )

D               F                           A#
Now I just want to make you happy
          G     C
In the rest of your life
D             F                         A#
I want to see you full with smile
                            G
Until the time will come
                       C                            D
Hope you can be my guardian angel…


D                               A#           C
But then I know you can’t stay longer beside me
D                          A#             C
GOD will take you away from me
D                             A#           C
And I cannot blame the time, maybe and I hope
D                                 A#        C
This the best way for you and me



back to (*)

(melody)

back to (*)

No comments:

Post a Comment